SEMAKIN HARI SEMAKIN SAYANG

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wall Sticker | adanyakauuntukku |

Assalamualaikum...

It has been a long time and at last
tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


how was it?
looks cool?
I'm not sure about other people eyes'
but I'm sure...for my eyes
it's so cool...

It's so hard to get the approval to stick it
and one day, I tried again to send the proposal
wuhoooooooooooo....agreed...

Yesterday I bought from Pasar Malam only
3 stickers for RM5
murah jeeee...

arrived home...
the first thing I did was put up the sticker on the wall
before that I sent one more proposal
but rejected...
No stickers in the hall area
"oklah...."
as long as I can put up in my room...

I've one more wish..
to put it in the wash room
but this one..still rejected....
tunggu renovate kah?
isk...

can't wait for our house...
I will put up in every room
ha ha ha....

plan plan plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

eh nak komen..alahai...tak sangka ada org nak komen...terima kasih lah ye...terharu achik haaa...ada gak org nak komen...nak nangis ok...ha komen-komen...nanti achik baca dan balas ye...bak kata pantun dua kerat tu...

pecah kaca pecah gelas...sudah baca harap balas...

PEN MERAH PEN BIRU...YOU MARAH I LOVE YOU

Assalamualaikum!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...