"We need to laugh more and seek stress reducing humor in our everyday lives. Laughter is the human gift for coping and for survival. Laughter ringing, laughter pealing, laughter roaring, laughter bubbling. Chuckling. Giggling. Snickering. Snorting. These are the sounds of soul saving laughter which springs from our emotional core and helps us feel better, see things more clearly, and creatively weigh and use our options. Laughter helps us roll with the punches that inevitably come our way. The power of laughter is unleashed every time we laugh. In today's stressful world, we need to laugh much more. "
sweet tak quote di atas..
penat tau carik kat google ... ha ha ha..
(walaupun org tak suruh)
tapi inilah yang a.k.u belajar masa Communciation Course hari tu..
ape kena mengena ketawa dengan communication kan...
jawapan dia...mmg takde kena mengena...
tapi.....a.k.u suka bila 'cikgu' kupas bab Terapi ketawa nieH.....
ari tu masa pegi course Dr Fadhilah Kamsah
beliau ada mengupas pasal senyum
tapi kali ni..
K.E.T.A.W.A a.k.a L.A.U.G.H.T.E.R
actually mula-mula cikgu kata.
"Do you know Mayo Clinic..?"
dah sah a.k.u yang 'kurang cerdik' ni dok terpinga-pinga..
jadah menda lah Mayo Clinic nieH..adik-beradik Mayonis ke..
pastu Cikgu sambung lagik
"Kenal Kak Endun?"
cikgu ni cikgu Chinese ok.....
cakap.....sampai a.k.u pun tak faham....
dan bahasa sempoi dia
mmg sering buat a.k.u terfikir-fikir...
lepas tu cikgu sambung
"Kak Endun wife PM kite yang kena kanser"
lor.....ingat saper kan
cam kawan-kawan je dia panggil ok "Kak Endun"
dan masa tu lah dia cerita
laughter is the best ever therapy...terutama untuk kanser...
"Kak Endun" tu katanya mendapatkan rawatan dari Mayo Clinic nieH
Mayo Clinic adalah hospital terbaik untuk rawatan cancer.....based in San Francisco
sambung balik ye pasal ketawa....
bila kita ketawa...akan mengeluarkan satu enzim yang boleh mengawal kanser....
bukan dia cakap katanya...tapi "Mayo Clinic" tu yang buat research pasal laughter therapy tuuuu.....
and it's proven...
kimo untuk kanser katanya...
mmg membuatkan pesakit kanser tu lagi cepat mati..
erk....(satu kelas ketawa masa nie)
kata cikgu.....bila kite buat kimo.....banyak sel mati....jadi lebih cepat mati
tapi bila kite ketawa.....enzim baik keluar.....dia akan mengawal sel kanser dari teros merebak..
masa ni dalam otak a.k.u
dok teringat kawan-kawan yang ada masalah kanser...
walaupun mungkin fakta cikgu a.k.u ni ada cacat celanya
tapi a.k.u rasa tak salah kalau kite mencuba
dan cikgu tambah lagik..
ketawa yang sampai kuar air mata tu lah saat yang paling bagos untuk enzim tu keluar
so a.k.u sharekan lah kat sini ye...
mana tau kan...kawan-kawan yang berhadapan dengan masalah kanser
boleh cuba cara Laughter Therapy nieH...
a.k.u ada search kat net tadik....
ada satu tempat di Johor iaitu Laughter Yoga Malaysia
dia ada jalankan aktiviti Laughter Yoga untuk org sebelah Johor....
korang boleh lah check website dia org........
dan a.k.u copy paste dari website dia org pasal Benefits of Laughter Yoga
One of the most motivating factors for people to join Laughter Yoga Clubs is the belief in the multiple health benefits they will derive from it. It is not about the concept or the philosophy which attracts them; eventually it is only about what they will get and how it will benefit their lives.
Most benefits of Laughter Yoga can be explained under 5 categories that are easy to remember.
Health BenefitsThe health benefits of laughter come in 2 categories:
- For people who are not sick and want to stay healthy.
- For those who have some illnessLY helps to heal faster. People come regularly to the laughter clubs because it helps them to stay fit. It strengthens the immune system and one does not fall sick easily. Laughter Yoga is a powerful cardio workout and just 10 minutes of hearty laughter is equal to 30 minutes on the rowing machine. It increases blood circulation and relaxes the muscles. It is also a powerful antidote for depression, reduces blood pressure, reduces symptoms of allergies, asthma, arthritis and helps in chronic illnesses like cancer. Stress today is the number one killer and more than 70-80 percent of illnesses are due to stress. Laughter Yoga is a single exercise routine which reduces physical, mental and emotional stress simultaneously and brings an emotional balance. People can feel the benefits from the very first session.
Your mood states determine the quality of your life. Laughter Yoga has the power to change your mood within minutes by releasing certain chemicals from your brain called endorphins. If your mood is good, you feel good within and will remain cheerful through out the day. Laughter Yoga also helps to develop a sense of humor and you will laugh more in real life. You will always have a smiling face, a positive outlook towards life and very few negative thoughts.
Laughter Yoga is most economical, less time consuming and scientifically proven technique to reduce stress in the workplace. Science tells us that the brain needs 25% more oxygen than other body organs for optimal functioning. Laughter Yoga increases the net supply of oxygen which helps in optimal performance. One feels energized and fresh throughout the day and can work more without getting tired.Group laughter can create a happy and motivated workforce which includes a strong team building element.For those in marketing and sales it enhances self confidence and communication skills. In H R trainings Laughter Yoga is a very effective tool for increasing attention span during prolonged sessions. Also, when you are laughing and playing, you are more creative in your business.
The quality of life and life satisfaction does not depend on how much money, power, position and success you have in life, rather it depends on the number of good friends with whom we have a caring and sharing relationship. Laughter is a powerful tool to connect with people easily.After the basic survival needs what we all need is appreciation and acknowledgment for our emotional development. Laughter clubs provide a rich social network of people who care about one another. This provides a sense of emotional security which resists stress and helps to fight depression which is number one sickness today.
Laughing in the Face of Challenges
In times of difficulty, it is not easy to remain calm. By imbibing the essence of Laughter Yoga and its characteristics, one can learn to handle any situation effectively without losing their composure. It will keep a positive mental attitude so that you can cope with negative situations and deal with difficult persons in a much better way than a normal person can.
Stress relief from laughter? Yes, no joke
When it comes to relieving stress, more giggles and guffaws are just what the doctor ordered. Here's why.
Whether you're guiltily guffawing at an episode of "South Park" or quietly giggling at the latest New Yorker cartoon, laughing does you good. Laughter is a great form of stress relief, and that's no joke.
A good sense of humor can't cure all ailments, but data are mounting about the positive things laughter can do.
A good laugh has great short-term effects. When you start to laugh, it doesn't just lighten your load mentally, it actually induces physical changes in your body. Laughter can:
- Stimulate many organs. Laughter enhances your intake of oxygen-rich air, stimulates your heart, lungs and muscles, and increases the endorphins that are released by your brain.Activate and relieve your stress response. A rollicking laugh fires up and then cools down your stress response and increases your heart rate and blood pressure. The result? A good, relaxed feeling.Soothe tension. Laughter can also stimulate circulation and aid muscle relaxation, both of which help reduce some of the physical symptoms of stress.Long-term effects
- Laughter isn't just a quick pick-me-up, though. It's also good for you over the long haul. Laughter may:
- Improve your immune system. Negative thoughts manifest into chemical reactions that can impact your body by bringing more stress into your system and decreasing your immunity. In contrast, positive thoughts actually release neuropeptides that help fight stress and potentially more-serious illnesses.Relieve pain. Laughter may ease pain by causing the body to produce its own natural painkillers. Laughter may also break the pain-spasm cycle common to some muscle disorders.Increase personal satisfaction. Laughter can also make it easier to cope with difficult situations. It also helps you connect with other people.How to improve — or gain — a sense of humor
Are you afraid you have an underdeveloped — or nonexistent — funny bone? No problem. Humor can be learned. In fact, developing or refining your sense of humor may be easier than you think.
Put humor on your horizon. Find a few simple items, such as photos or comic strips that make you chuckle. Then hang them up at home or in your office. Keep funny movies or comedy albums on hand for when you need an added humor boost.Laugh and the world laughs with you. Find a way to laugh about your own situations and watch your stress begin to fade away. Even if it feels forced at first, practice laughing. It does your body good. Share a laugh. Make it a habit to spend time with friends who make you laugh. And then return the favor by sharing funny stories or jokes with those around you.Knock-knock. Browse through your local bookstore or library's selection of joke books and get a few rib ticklers in your repertoire that you can share with friends.Know what isn't funny. Don't laugh at the expense of others. Some forms of humor aren't appropriate. Use your best judgment to discern a good joke from a bad, or hurtful, one.Laughter is the best medicine
Go ahead and give it a try. Turn the corners of your mouth up into a smile and then give a laugh, even if it feels a little forced. Once you've had your chuckle, take stock of how you're feeling. Are your muscles a little less tense? Do you feel more relaxed or buoyant? That's the natural wonder of laughing at work.
ada macam-macam info boleh dapat
macam mana nak handle stress, high blood pressure..work life balance...
kalau rajin..jengahlah ke sana
isikan masa senggang dengan baca kat website tu...
mmg ilmu yang berbaloi lahhhhhhh....
SELAMAT MEMBACA kawan-kawan!!
dan jangan lupa untuk gelak selalu ye